High School Diploma/Equivalent

It is never too late to graduate!

A high school diploma or equivalent is a minimum requirement for most jobs today, all branches of the military, and many state university systems.

Gavilan Regional ACES offers a number of programs to help students who did not graduate from high school but want to earn their diploma or equivalent:

Adult High School Diploma Programs

If you need only a few credits to get your diploma, you may be a candidate for the Adult High School Diploma program. Programs are also available to high school students that need to recover credits.

High School Equivalency Exams

You can earn your California High School Equivalency Diploma by taking the HiSET, TASC, or GED tests. We offer classes to help you prepare for these exams.

Morgan Hill Community Adult School has received approval as aTest Center for HiSET

To learn more about the HiSET tests, go to:
To learn more about the HiSET tests in Spanish, go to:

For adults who want to learn about the GED and where to take it, go to: For adults who want to learn about theGED and where to take it in Spanish, go to:

There are no test centers in California offering TASC. For more information, go to: